Jazz WhatsApp Package Weekly Rs 50 Rupees
Jazz WhatsApp Package Weekly Rs 50 Rupees Code dialling *476#, you’ll get 6 GB for 7 days. If you bought a Jazz SIM card in the last few days (less than 3 months ago), take advantage of this great offer.
Basically, Jazz is giving all of its new SIM users a nice deal. In fact, all you have to do is put Rs 66 on your phone and turn on the weekly package that gives you SMS, Minutes, and Internet data.
Want to buy a Rs 50 package that includes everything for 7 days? If Yes! Then you’re on the right page, because we’ll tell you how to sign up for a package like that that works for 7 days and only costs 50 rupees.
Jazz Weekly WhatsApp Package in 50 Rupees
Jazz WhatsApp Package Weekly Rs 50 Rupees Dial *476# to get 6 GB (Internet MBs) for 3G or 4G SIM, 600 Jazz minutes, 600 SMS, and 30 minutes for all other networks. But the main problem with this offer is that it has some simple “terms and conditions” that make it harder to sign up.
Simply, this offer only works on SIM cards that have been recently purchased brand new. It means that this package is only for people who just got a Jazz SIM and haven’t used it for more than 3 months.
Jazz WhatsApp Package Weekly Rs 50 Rupees Code
- Data: 6GB
- SMS: 600
- Jazz Minutes: 600
- Other Minutes: 30
- Validity: 7 Days
- Price: Rs 50
- Tax: Rs 16
- Total Price: Rs 66
- Code: *476#
- Check Code: *476*2#
Jazz Weekly WhatsApp Package at 50 Rupees
The original price of this offer was Rs 50, but the government has added 3 types of taxes (GST, AIT, and FED) that bring the price down to Rs 16. So, when you add the original price to the taxes, you get the final price, which is Rs 66. We said above that you need to add Rs. 66 to this bucket in order for it to work.
This Jazz Weekly WhatsApp Package in 50 Rupees is a top-of-the-line bundle that gives you a reliable connection to 3G, 4G, and LTE services so you can get the most speed. So, you can use WhatsApp, the Internet, and other parts of the the Internet that are legal in Pakistan.
Jazz WhatsApp Package Weekly Features
- The Jazz WhatsApp Package Weekly Rs 50 Rupees is a data plan for mobile phones in Pakistan that is offered by Jazz.
- Customers can get 6000 MB of data that can only be used with WhatsApp for a fee of 50 rupees per week.
- This package is perfect for people who use WhatsApp a lot to talk to their friends and family.
- Customers can send and receive messages, make voice and video calls, and share photos and videos if they have 6000 MB of data.
- Customers with a Jazz SIM card can call *476# from their phone to sign up for the Jazz WhatsApp Package Weekly.
- Overall, the Jazz WhatsApp Package Weekly is an easy and affordable way for customers to stay in touch with their loved ones on WhatsApp without worrying about going over their mobile data limits.
- Affordable subscription fee of 50 rupees per week.
- Specifically designed for WhatsApp use, providing 6000 MBs of data.
- Ideal for frequent WhatsApp users who want to stay connected with friends and family.
- Easy subscription process and automatic renewal.
- Limited data allowance may not be enough for heavy WhatsApp users.
- The package does not include data for other internet activities.
- Weekly renewal may be inconvenient for some customers who prefer monthly plans.
Jazz Top Monthly Whatsapp Package Code
- Jazz Whatsapp Package Monthly in 13 Rupees
- Jazz Whatsapp Package Monthly in 20 Rupees
- Jazz Whatsapp Package Monthly Rs 40 Rupees
- Jazz Whatsapp Package Monthly Rs 60
- Jazz Whatsapp Package Monthly 70 Rupees
- Jazz WhatsApp Package Monthly Rs 90
WhatsApp is a social networking app that lets you send and receive messages, voice calls, photos, videos, and more. Jazz WhatsApp Package Weekly Rs 50 Rupees is available for BlackBerry, Android, iOS, and Windows. There’s no doubt that Jazz brings On Jazz; you can now get WhatsApp for just 50 and 66 rupees per Weekly. For 50 rupees, you get 6000 MBs + SMS 600 Jazz Minutes 600 Other Minutes 30 that Jazz Package Weekly can only use on WhatsApp; for 66 rupees, you get 6000 MBs that can be used on all apps and sites on the internet.