SCOM Sim Jagao Offer 2022
SCOM Sim Jagao Offer 2022 for its consumers, which is referred to as the “SCOM Sim Jagao Code Offer.” If your SCOM SIM has been inactive for three months or longer, you are eligible for the SIM JAGAO Offer, which entitles you to 10GB on-net for seven days as well as 10GB for seven days after activating your SCOM SIM after it has been inactive for three months or longer.
The Special Communications Organization, also known as the SCO, is a government agency. The State Information System of Pakistan (SCO) is a national information system that is operated by the Ministry of Information and Telecommunication and maintained by the Pakistan Army.
Ghazni and Baltistan are the two primary locations in GB and AJ&K where SCOM is active, followed by Kashmir (GB). SCOM Sim Jagao code is the only service provider in a tiny area of the states of AJ&K and GB. Following the successful launch of its Corona relife package, SCOM has now introduced the SIM JAGAO Offer to assist its consumers during this pandemic situation.
SCOM Sim Jagao code
In exchange for recharging your phone with 100 rupees, you’ll receive 10,000 minutes, 100,000 SMS, and 10,000 terabytes of data, all for the price of one recharge (MB). Customer care communications that SCOM has sent out to its clients over the course of its history are collected in this section.
On a Rs 100 recharge, the band is currently re-launching its pre-SCOM SIM card, which offers 10,000 MB data, 10,000 annotations, and 10,000 SMS entirely free for a whole 7 days. The SIM card was formerly available for 3 months. You have a period of time between July 1st and July 30th. More. To get rid of it right now, call 111 726 726. Also, check the Scom Free Internet Packages Code.
- SCOM SIM JAGAO Offer
- First Recharge Rs. 100 Load
- Free Internet 10,000 MBs
- Free SMS 10,000
- Free On-net Minutes 10,000
- Validity 7 Days
Terms & Conditions:
- Data double-up on all 3G/4G packages and Super Card Gold, as well as a daily relief package, are available.
- Cost reductions on all broadband plans are available to broadband consumers.
- Special aid has also been provided to the education sector in the states of AJ&K and GB through the provision of a free Students Package.
- Ramadan offers were also announced, including a double volume on the Mini Super Card and free access to Islamic websites on the internet.
- Toll-free access to the Covid-19 helpline 1166 for medical emergencies and SMS to 6677 facilities for donation in the evening The Covid-19 Fund is made available to the people of AJ&K and GB at no charge.
- The disbursement of Rs 480 million to beneficiaries in the Indian states of Jammu and Kashmir and the United
- Kingdom through the PM Ehsaas Kafalat Program is yet another milestone achieved by the S-Paisa mobile financial service during the crisis.
- As a prominent telecommunications company in the region, SCO intends to continue its efforts in the future with even more initiatives.
SCOM Sim Jagao (FAQ)
How to activate SIM Jagao Offer?
It is necessary to reactivate your SCOM SIM card if it has been dormant for three months. Following the activation of the SIM card, you will need to recharge your account with 100 rupees. Once you have recharged your account, your incentives will be sent to you automatically.
Validity Of SCOM SIM Jagao Offer?
This promotion is only available for a limited time period. In order to take advantage of this deal, you must activate your old SIM card during this period.
How can I get lagao offer in sim?
Make a phone call or send an SMS to 2222 (charges apply; Rs. 0.2 per message) to receive the package; your free bonus will be mailed to you the same day.
How do I subscribe to SCOM monthly package?
To take advantage of the deal, you must phone *725#. When calling from one SCOM to another, you will be charged Rs. 1.15 plus tax each minute. Described below are the prepaid call sCOM packages available for SCOM to PTCL and other networks.
How can I get SCOM sim?
submit an application for a new connection. In order to obtain the new SIM card, you must visit our local Franchise Point of sale, where our professional staff will ask for your biometric verification after validating your original ID card. Once the biometric verification has been completed successfully, you will be given a SCOM SIM card.