Ufone Ramzan Offer 2023 Package detail
Ufone Ramzan Offer 2023, you can get free incentives like SMS, minutes, and data every day during Ramzan.
Ufone has made a new hybrid package with SMS, minutes, and data just for the month of Ramadan. Yes! When a regular Muslim stays in Roza to get Allah’s blessing, the Ufone stays with him or her.
With this new package, you can keep in touch with your friends and family by using Ufone on-network minutes and SMS. On the other hand, the MBs will let you use the fastest internet to keep track of (Sehr & Iftar) time.
Ufone Ramzan Offer 2023
You can start the Ufone Ramzan Offer 2023 by dialling *3000#. This offer gives you 1000 MB of data, 1000 SMS from any network, and 1000 minutes from Ufone to Ufone. This package is only good for 3 hours, and it ends (180 Minutes) after its subscription.
Also check Ufone Social Hero Offer 2023 at Rs 220
- MBs 1000
- SMS 1000
- Minutes 1000 (U 2 U)
- Rs 10, with tax included
Since the Ufone Ramadan package is all about the holy month, it has a low price. Subscribers must pay PKR 10 to activate the offer, and users must have a balance of PKR 15 to keep paying service fees.
Free incentives for Ramzan
Here, we’ve listed everything you need to know about this package, such as the subscribe/unsubscribe code, check code, price, and incentives.
- Offer Name: Ufone Ramzan
- SMS: 1000 MBs: 1000 Minutes (U 2 U): 1000
- Not included: 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Good for 3 hours
- Price: PKR 10; PKR 15 to recharge SUB
- -Code: *3000#
- Look at the code: UfoneApp
Offer Start and End Dates
This hybrid package can be used for 3 hours after signing up. Also, you can’t get the package between 8 PM and 1 AM. Because you can’t sign up for the Ramadan package during these hours, they are called “excluded hours.”
Also check Ufone Monthly Social Package Code 2023
Ramzan Offer Features
- This bundle is valid for 3 hours.
- This offer is only good during Ramadan.
- Taxes are not part of the offer price.
- The price is PKR 15, including all taxes.
- The offer can be used with a subscription code and the Ufone App.
- Users of Ufone Prepaid will be able to use the bundle.
- Open the “My Ufone App” to see how many rewards are left.
- You can use your minutes to call any Ufone or PTCL number.
- Each call you make will cost you money to set up.
- From 8 PM to 1 AM, you won’t be able to use this offer.
- The offer is really made for the time between Sehri and Iftar.
- Please click on INFO & FaQs for more information and terms and conditions.