Zong Weekly Video Package
To activate the Zong Weekly Video Package and receive 8GB of data for both YouTube and TikTok for just 150 rupees, dial *570#. You can find the complete rundown of this 7-day bucket down below. Zong 4G typically includes the most advantageous internet packages for use with social networking applications.
These days, Zong users spend their time watching videos on video portals rather than using their fingers to swipe through other websites. Because of this, and bearing in mind the significance of video-clips apps, Zong 4G has introduced a uniquely designed “weekly video” bucket that will feature the best video portal (apps) available at the moment.
In its most basic form, the cost of this offer’s subscriptions is Rs 150. However, in order to completely activate the 7-day Zong TikTok and YouTube bundle, you will need to have a few additional rupees available in your account. Let’s take a look at all the information we need to know about the Zong 8GB Internet package code, including the price, the amount of data included, the length of time the offer is valid, how to subscribe, and how to cancel, and the check code.
7 Day Zong TikTok And YouTube Bundle
This offer is exclusively available to users of prepaid Zong SIM cards who are interested in playing videos and short clips from TikTok and YouTube. Yes! You can get access to the videos of these two platforms by purchasing a Zong Weekly Video Package for a set price. Also, check the stay at home bundle code
Zong Weekly Video Package Code
- Weekly Video Offer
- Data 8 GB
- MBs 8000
- Validity 7 Days
- Price Rs. 150
- Code *570#
- Check Code *102#
- Enter “Sub1” And Send it to The Number 916
This is the one and only video streaming bundle that Zong has ever offered that comes with the highest amount of data (8000 MBs) and costs a relatively small amount of money.
We owe a debt of gratitude to the Zong officials who were responsible for the establishment of such an excellent opportunity for prepaid users to gain access to data at the most cost-effective rate possible.
Unsubscribe Zong Weekly Video Package
How would the subscriber empty their Zong weekly video bucket before the time when the bundle was originally set to expire? To cancel your subscription to the Zong Weekly Video 8GB plan, simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Type UNSUB
- Send to 916
Done! The Free YouTube package Zong (TikTok and YouTube) deal that you have will no longer be active in a few minutes. Simply enter the appropriate command, and then send it to 916.
Terms & Conditions
- The Criteria for Eligibility Customers with prepaid GSM accounts are limited to utilizing only 8 GB of their
- Zong Weekly Video Package allotment for TikTok + YouTube and Tapmad TV services. Zong 8GB Internet package code
- No, it is not auto-recursive.
- Availability: All Across the Country
- Your SIM card represents your identity; make sure to only use SIMs that have been verified through the PTA’s biometric verification system.
- Messages that are unwanted or unethical (unreasonable)
- can be reported by sending a text message with the sender’s number followed by a space to the number 9000 –PTA.
- The following taxes and fees will be applied to your purchase:
- Every recharge is subject to the Advance Income Tax (AIT), which is currently set at 15%.
- A FED of 16 percentage points is applied to consumption ( where applicable).
- A goods and services tax (GST) equal to 19.5 percent is imposed on usage (if applicable).
Zong Weekly Video Package (FAQs)
How can I get Zong Tiktok package?
Simply dial *606# or text SUB-WTTO to 6123 to subscribe.
Command to unsubscribe: text UNSUB WTTO to 6123.
What is a TikTok package?
It is a piece of software that, when installed on a user’s device, gives them the ability to create brief videos with a soundtrack consisting of their preferred music. You can also create videos based on the speech from any movie or television show that you enjoy watching. Purchasing a ZONG Tiktok bundle will enable you to stream any and all videos that can be created.
How can I unsub Zong TikTok?
Sending the message “UNSUB WTTO” to 6123 will deactivate your Weekly TikTok Package. IVR says yes.