Jazz 3 Day Internet Package 30 Rupees
The Jazz 3 Day Internet Package 30 Rupees is available in two different variations, the 3-Day Max Offer and the 3-Day Extreme Offer, either of which can be purchased for Rs 30 or Rs 35. Find additional information regarding the Jazz 3 day internet package 24 hours right here.
It is quite simple to utilize Jazz 3G/4G to access the internet for three days because Jazz has made available two bundles that include internet megabytes for this specific validity. Consumers like to subscribe to the quarter-day buckets since, in general, these bundles come with the maximal incentives (MBs) that are supplied to 3G/4G SIM subscribers. As a result, consumers enjoy subscribing to these plans. Also, check the Jazz Balance Saver Code
Jazz 3 Day package internet
On the other hand, the price of a subscription to one of these buckets is not particularly exorbitant. Therefore, the customer enjoys not one but two distinct benefits concurrently (continuous internet access for three days and the most affordable data subscription) at the same time.
- Offer Name: Max Offer
- MBs : 1000
- Jazz Minutes: 100
- Validity : 3 Days
- Price: Rs 30 + 5 Tax
- Code: *631#
Jazz 3 Day Extreme 3000 MB
- Internet 3GB
- Jazz Minutes: 00
- Validity : 3 Days
- Price: Rs 30 + Tax
- Code: *114*14#
- Check Remaining Code *114*14*2#
Jazz 3 Day internet package 2AM to 2PM 3GB
When you activate the Jazz 3 Day internet package 2AM to 2PM 3GB, you’ll get two essential features: Internet access and the ability to make calls to other Jazz customers. To get 1000 MBs + 100 Jazz Minutes for three days, all you have to do is dial *631#. For 35 rupees, you may get a Jazz 3-day maximum bucket.
Only the internet is included in the second package. Yes! The extreme bucket provides 3 days’ worth of internet usage for just $3. The main aspect of this establishment is its daily schedule, which runs from 2 a.m. until 2 p.m. There are specified times each day for this three-day internet plan. Dial *114*14# to activate the Prepaid Extreme Jazz 3 Day Internet Package 30 Rupees.
Terms & Conditions:
- Taxes are included in the advertised price (if any)
- Jazz 3 day Extreme offer Bundles do not auto-renew and must be re-purchased once they expire if you want to know how many
- MBs you have left and whether or not they are still valid.
- In places with 2G, 3G, or 4G networks, customers can subscribe to and use Internet services.
- There are a variety of variables that can affect internet speed, including the type of device, online pages
- accessed, the time of day, the number of concurrent users, and the distance from a 2g/3g/4g network.
- This bundle is subject to a re. 1/MB overage charge.
- If you are not enrolled in a package, the basic fee of Rs. 3.59/MB will be charged. The charging pulse is set at 512 KB.
- Federal Territory, Baluchistan, AAJK and Gilgit Baltistan would have 2.14 percent higher prices.
- In FATA and PATA, prices would rise by 16.67 percent.
- When a customer recharges, they will be charged 5.11 percent service charges and a 5.11% operational fee,
- and 17 percent FED will be added to their bill.
- On recharges, service costs of 5.98 percent and operational fees of 5.98 percent apply.
- It is possible to report unwanted and unethical texts by texting the SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) to 9000 –PTA.
- It is possible that the charging system will reserve all of your package’s available data volume, in MBs, if you
- use your device to open or access numerous applications or websites at the same time, at which point you will
- be charged according to your package’s base rate.
- The provider retains the right to alter the offer at any time without prior notice.